O|2 Lab Building
De Boelelaan 1108
1081 HZ Amsterdam
Reception: +31 (0)6- 52 440359
Monday till Friday: 07:00 – 22:00 hrs
Saturday and Sunday: closed
Public holidays: O|2 building closed
By public transport
There are several ways to get the O|2 building by public transport:
- Train station Amsterdam Zuid (about a 15-20 minute walk)
- Metro line 50: stop at Amstelveenseweg (about a 10 minute walk)
- Metro line 51: stop at De Boelelaan/VU (about a 10 minute walk)
- Tram line 5: stop at De Boelelaan/VU (about a 10 minute walk)
- Tram lines: 16 and 24, stop at VUmc (about a 1 minute walk)
- Bus lines 62, 166, 171, 176 and 310: stop at VUmc (about a 1 minute walk)
- Bus lines 142, 170 and 172: stop at De Boelelaan (about a 5 minute walk)
By car and parking spaces
The O|2 building is accessible from all directions via the A 10 Amsterdam ring road. Follow the ring road to the S108 exit (Oud Zuid/Buitenveldert/Olympic stadium). At the end of the slip road turn left onto Amstelveenseweg (in the direction of VUmc/Zuidas/Amsterdamse bos/Amstelveen). Follow the signs to the P2/VUmc car park.
You can park in the P2 car park on Gustav Mahlerlaan. The entrance is located next to the ACTA building (see the route description map). Parking fees are €1 per 17 minutes, or € 30 for a day ticket. You can find information and parking options near VU Amsterdam on www.parkerenbijvu.nl.
The lift or stairs lead you to the O|2 building’s staff entrance on the side of the ACTA building.
Click image to see a larger version